Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leprechaun Treasure Hunt

I have a niece that loves Dora the Explorer. She is always asking her mom if they can go on an "adventure" after she watches the show. I had her in mind the entire time I designed this. Wouldn't it be fun as a child to go on a treasure hunt following clues from a leprechaun to his hidden treasure on St. Patrick's Day? Although you'll never catch the leprechaun, his treasure will be at the end. Everyone knows gold chocolate is way better than a leprechaun anyway.

This download comes with 10 clues for places around your house. You simply cut them out and hide them with your own "treasure" at the end. Your kids will love this. Now I just need to finish school so I can have some little treasure hunters of my own. :)


3 comments:

Jen said...

What a great idea! Leprechauns visit our house every year, but a scavenger hunt would make it even more fun! Came over from Make and Takes.

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Holiday Snob said...

This is so cute! I featured it on my site here:http://holidaysnobs.blogspot.com/2011/03/kids-activities-for-st-patricks-day.html with a link to your etsy shop

Jenna Z said...

Are you planning on listing this set again?